Human papilloma virus papilloma, Infecţia cu virusul HPV (Human papilloma virus)
About 6 million pa- tients with cancer die every year worldwide. In recent years, the rate of cancer detection has raised up because of progression in diagnostic technologies 1.
Gynecological malignancy human papilloma virus papilloma vaginal cancer is uncommon and the most victims are reported from developing countries 2. There are different risk factors including smoking, poor hygiene, high parity, intimating with several sexual partners, in utero exposed diethylstilbestrol, immu- nodeficiency, genital warts and sexually transmitted Human Papilloma Virus HPV that predispose vaginal cancer.
The condom does not prevent the transmis- sion of HPVs; because the HPVs are able to transmit throughout genital skin to skin contact.
- Cancer pancreas metastasis pulmon
- (PDF) Vaginal cancers and human papilloma virus
- HPV (Hyman Papilloma Virus): ce este, transmitere, testare, tratament Regina Maria
- Pentru majoritatea oamenilor, virusul papilomavirus uman HPV dispare de la sine, în mod spontan.
- Infectie genitala Human Papilloma Virus (HPV)
- Enterobius vermicularis lecenje
- Meilleur jus detoxifiant
- Cancerul mamar oncologie
The HPV not only in women but also in men may cause genital cancers. The virus is ubiquitous and can be isolated from different human races and animals 9.
What is HPV?
The earlier recognition of vaginal cancer was introduced in by Meigs and Graham. However, the illustration of primary vaginal cancer was achieved by Human papilloma virus papilloma in 19th century.
This type of cancer is often known as the secondary gynecological disease which may occur in the consequence of metastasis from cancerous anus, cervix, colon, endometrium, ovary, rectum and vulva in women.
HPV (Human Papilloma Virus)
Thus, the primary form of vaginal cancer is rare 6,10, There are different types of primary vaginal cancers Table 1 The human papilloma virus human papilloma virus papilloma reports show that squamous cell carci- noma ranks as the most prevalent vaginal cancer with the percentage of about The majority of squamous cell carcinoma is in association with HPV 6. The average human papilloma virus papilloma of mortality for human papilloma virus papilloma with vaginal cancer is recorded about 65 years old 6, There is a direct associa- tion between HPV and cervico-vaginal cancer.
- Human papillomavirus 52 positive squamous cell carcinoma of the conjunctiva
- Vegetațiile veneriene, negii venerieni sau genitali, condiloamele sau verucile genitale, toate aceste denumiri sunt sinonime ale infecției cu virusul HPV.
- Department of Ophthalmology, Grigore T.
- În anumite ţări cu venituri reduse din Asia şi Africa, prevalenţa HPV este foarte asemănătoare la femeile din toate grupele de vârstă.
In utero contact diethylstilbestrol is the predominant cause of vaginal cancers of melanoma and adenocarcinoma 3,6, HPV family includes more than carcinogenic and non-carcinogenic types.
HPVs have positive tropism to human mucosal and moist membranes and skin.
The low risk carcinogenic types of HPVs are important causative agent for viral warts such as genital warts Table 2 3,9, The aim of this article is to review the subtitle of vaginal cancer staging, epidemiology of HPV vaginal cancers, human papilloma virus papilloma characteristics and pathogenesis of HPV vaginal cancers, clinical demonstrations of HPV vaginal cancers diagnosis, treatment and prevention.