Human papillomavirus in smear.
The study was performed on a group of patients diagnosed and treated for cervical dysplasia at Cuza-Vodă Obstetrics-Gynecology Clinic Hospital and Suceava County Hospital human papillomavirus in smear and Results: patients High grade cervical squamous intraepithelial lesion HSIL accounted for 88 Colposcopic directed cervical biopsies reported no pathological abnormality negative in 64 Conclusions: The current study showed the fair agreement between Pap smear and human papillomavirus in smear biopsy.
Incorporation of HPV testing into the present Pap screening program has the potential to make screening for cervical cancer more human papillomavirus in smear, and a necessary prelude to assessing this is determining the prevalence of the high-risk types.
The American College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists. Diagnosis and treatment of cervical carcinomas.
Practice bulletin, Compendium of selected publications Bosch FX, de Sanjose S. Chapter 1.
Human papillomavirus and cervical cancer—Burden and assessment of causality. Cancer Inst.
- Source: Romanian Journal of Infectious Diseases.
- Cancerul pulmonar operatii
- Cancerul mamar este vindecabil
- Simptome tenie
- Implicarea genomului papiloma virusului uman (hpv) în oncogeneza cancerului cervical
- Global, HPV este cea mai frecvent transmisă infecţie sexuală, deşi există variaţii regionale semnificative n prevalenţa HPV n regiunile cu aglomeraţie populaţională şi descendenţă comună, ceea ce se poate datora diferenţelor n ceea ce priveşte normele culturale şi sexuale .
- The virus infects basal epithelial cells of stratified squamous epithelium.
Monog ; 3— Colposcopic accuracy of obstetrics and gynaecology residents. Gynaecologic Oncol ; Positive predictive rate of colposcopic examination of the cervix uteri: an overview of literature.
Management in Health, Vol 17, No 2 (2013)
Obstet Gynecol Surv ; An analysis of 84, patients from the British Columbia cytology-colposcopy program. Gynecol Oncol ; 92 : Jeronimo J, Schiffman M. Colposcopy at a crossroads. Am J Obstet Gynecol ; 2 : Obstet Gynecol ; 2 : Interobserver variability of colposcopic interpretations and consistency with final histology results.
Human Papillomavirus - HPV - Nucleus Health
J Lower Tract Dis ; 38 3 : Human papillomavirus and cervical cancer in Bangkok. Risk factors for in situ and invasive squamous cell cervical carcinomas. Walboomers JM, et al.
Implicarea genomului papiloma virusului uman (hpv) în oncogeneza cancerului cervical
Human papillomavirus is a necessary cause of invasive cervical cancer worldwide. The quality of community colposcopic practice.
Obstet Gynecol ; 92—